12.22.2011

joyful noise


Christmas came early, WOOHOO!
For some reason I don't really blog about piano,
but it is a big and happy part of my life.
And thanks to my amazing, generous, wonderful man, I finally have my very own.
(((ahhh!!)))
It's nothin fancy, but believe me, it's been here 5 hours 
and has already brought so much joy.
It's wedged in the kitchen between the bathroom and the pantry
until we start/finish drywalling the dining room next week.
Classy.

Christmasey posts and home improvement updates coming soon, mkay? 
{hope your merrymaking has been beautiful!}

5 comments:

The Giuliacci Family said...

oooooo....I LOVE it, Amanda! Congratulations!!! I expect to hear some tiny fingers playing very soon. Tell Lizzy that when she learns her first song, she has to call me and play it for me over the phone. Do you have to duet part for Billy Boy?

chris said...

Hooray for a piano! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas. :)

Angie said...

How to make three-minute eggs? Roll your piano into the kitchen, play the Minute Waltz three times, and voila, your eggs are done!
-Victor Borge

amy smart said...

Woohoo! Fun, fun stuff. I'm so happy for you. :)

Tina said...

Oh Amanda, I am SO, SO, SO happy for you!! I'm sure this has been a most joyous season, being able to play your heart out :) Just catching up on the blog, looks like you had a Merry Christmas, and you've been working your tails off getting that house put together. Best of luck to you in the new year!!! xoxo