5.29.2013

if you give the kids a camera


I finally splurged the $15 to get myself an extra memory card so that the girls can have (mostly) unlimited access to our older digital camera. They've been having a blast, and it is so much fun to see the world from their point of view. They take some pretty incredible pictures...all of these pictures are theirs (the neighbor kid took the last 2). And I'm glad they do, because I am soooo lazy about taking the camera out and about and also have this weird complex about looking geeky, whipping out my camera every 2 seconds. I need to get over it, though, because these moments are so fleeting and so precious...like them hanging upside-down on their favorite mini merry go-round at (very) high speeds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great reminder for all of us. What beautiful blessings you have there my friend.

Anonymous said...

Well, now a days even children also take good snaps if they are given camera.
innocinema | oconnor tripod system

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Great idea!