8.02.2011

across the road


I love this place so much.

This is our neighbor's farm.

{like I walked across the street and took a picture. and no photo editing on this one. straight from the hopper.}

I never knew that hay smelled so good.

I never knew that quiet could be so beautiful.

I never knew I was such a country girl at heart -- for this season of our lives, anyway.

Here's wishing you a blessed, peace-full helping of ahhhh in your day.

{gimp tutorials are simmering. whaddya want to learn?}

4 comments:

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

How beautiful . . . it looks so serene. And gimp it up, girl! I just downloaded it and, shocker, have no idea how to do much of anything. Teach me, teach me!

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

That is just stunning. Country love!

Anonymous said...

I am seemingly very behind on everything. Just wanted to leave a note to say I miss you and I love your blog as always. Your girls are growing up so fast. Is M. really 2? I hope you are loving the country we are so-so-so not city folk but for now we are content. Hope all is well with you guys.

Diane said...

Oh! My! GORGEOUS!