8.31.2011

she's 4 + pink

And I think she's already forgotten what life was like pre-mermaid Barbie.


We had a totally low-key birthday party, and it was the best. Lots of friends from church, hot dogs, fancy straws, and grocery store cake. 
I thought of some games beforehand (like duck duck goose) that we could play in case things got dull,
but the kids just ran wild in the yard for the whole 3 hours and it was awesome. 
I love my little crazy one. She is becoming so sweet and helpful and fun to be around. 
I've got a good feeling about 4, I do.


Tonight's project: glued to ebay -- the auction on my fingers-crossed-ball-gown ends tonight! 
That and my August blocks for the do. Good Stitches bee. I'm a leetle bit down to the wire, eek!

3 comments:

chris said...

Happy Birthday, little one. I love four year olds. What fun. Good luck with the auction!

Tara said...

Fingers crossed you win that gown! I do love your new blog look! Beautiful! I'm doing a giveaway on my blog: www.myjadiecakes.blogspot.com

A & E said...

happy b-ba-birthday lizzy!
hope your day was excellente!
we love you!