9.07.2011

wonky triangle improv strip


I think maybe this is a record? 
The 7th day of the month, and my quilting bee block is finished?
{hot dang!}


This one's for do. good stitches {love}. Natalie is having everyone make a 48 x 6.5 strip in whatever design {those are my faves!}. Even better, I got to use some of my very fave fabrics & designers. I have a phobia of triangles that I am trying to get over, and I really really loved piecing this wonky improv triangle strip. If anyone is interested in a tutorial, let me know & I will put one together. 

4 comments:

arajane said...

i love this so much! it's so energetic and fun! i started working on my block yesterday and am hoping to have mine done sooner rather than later, too (also a first for me).

Isisjem said...

It looks gorgeous and a tutorial would be great. This would make a great insert block for so many projects. Imagine it as a panel in a bag or a pillow...endless possibilities

Heather A said...

I would love a tutorial. This is a beautiful "crazy" strip.

Unknown said...

I love wonky anything.... Would love a tutorial:)