6.28.2011

uplifting download: he'll go with you


Welcome, Life Made Lovely readers! It's so nice to have you here!

With all the comings + goings of summertime, I've been thinking a lot about busyness, schedules, 
and trying to spend more time doing stuff that, you know, matters.

Sometimes it is hard for me to choose. 
What I should do -- what I want to do -- what He wants me to do -- 
they don't always align. 

But I do know that I can have Him with me, no matter what.



Whatever life is handing you right now -- you can have Him with you.
He can help you.
He knows you + He loves you.
Isn't that just the greatest?
I think it is!

Hope you enjoy the print -- I'll be back soon with some super vintage finds.

I hope your week is off to a beautiful start, my friends!

3 comments:

Lora said...

awesome. i needed to read that today. thanks!

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

love this! downloading it now.
xoxo

Lani said...

This is such a wonderful reminder.