10.11.2011

the pin-did challenge: week 2

Lands sakes alive, people! 
Loving the pin-dids. loooooov-ing.
If you didn't already check out the links from last week, you should.
Here are two tasty treats from last week...


check out this Root beer chocolate bundt cake from Ara Jane at You Know What I Love?
and this devilishly darling

Fun, huh?
Your turn! 
Link up to your blog post 
{please link to the actual post} 
or comment below 
 and show us what you've been pin-doing this week.

Visit the other links, spread some love,
keep pinning, keep making, 
and remember to come back next week! 


7 comments:

Toni said...

Thanks for the monster love, Amanda! I've got root beer on my grocery list for Ara Jane's cake, and I'm excited to see what everyone else has been making this week. Thanks for the Challenge!

Anonymous said...

It was a fun challenge. Mine was a tad boring this week, but I'm glad I did it. And I've already got mine picked for next week. AND there's no calories in it.

Anonymous said...

Mine were little simple things, but I am oh so happy for the inspiration! I used a wooden hanger as a magazine rack and...as a hand towel rack for little toddlers to be able reach more easily. http://buzzmills.typepad.com/blog/2011/10/a-little-hand-towel.html

arajane said...

hey, that's my ugly (delicious) cake! unfortunately i did not get my act together for any pin-dids this week, but maybe by next week i'll have something to show.

and this is totally off topic, but thanks for sending those extra scraps with your blocks in august. i'm planning on using them for a bit of piecing on the back. yay!

Brandi said...

Hi Amanda! I'm new to your blog. I found out about your challenge from of course...Pinterest!! Nice to meet you here and thank you for hosting!!

Alison said...

My pin-did is rather simple this week since I've been a little under the weather. Lizzy and I colored some cute skeletons, cut them out, and arranged them on some black construction paper. Oh, and they "made it to the fridge", booyah!

Brigitte said...

Thanks for hosting the link collection so we can all find new interesting blogs and ideas!