1.21.2012

what i didn't buy (and what i did)

So many amazing finds at Old Jail Antiques last weekend! It's housed in the old city jail -- vendors can rent jail cells -- which is part creepy, part cool. I normally don't get bent out of shape about what our budget will/won't allow, but I gotta tell you, I so wish I could have brought every one of those pretties home with me.

I did get to bring one of the pretties home, though -- check out that chalkboard! It's double-sided, one green, one black, with the alphabet on each side. I'm not sure yet where it will end up, but I triple puffy-heart it.

3 comments:

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Ooooh, how fun! I bet the kiddos will LOVE it. The quilt and dresser are gorgeous, too . . . what a fun shop!

megan&steve said...

Budgets stink, eh? I'm glad you scored on the chalkboard. Imagine all the coloring that will go on in your home!

Lora said...

oh, wow! what fantastic vintage finds! i would've loved to have been there, too. love that chalkboard! :)