1.04.2012

world peace: nutella hot chocolate


This is my newest favorite late-night trick:
Cheap hot chocolate mix with a giant spoonful of Nutella mixed in.
It will bring peace to the entire world, I am certain. 

My life has felt like one giant crash-landing lately. I am grasping at straws of normalcy to keep from losing my mind at all the change and craziness and chaos. And then I read about what life is like in other places and realize what a jerk I am for complaining at all. 

So: one day at a time.
I've picked a word for the year and am so excited to share my journey with you. That one little word is already sending me in some beautiful + unexpected directions. More soon!

7 comments:

beth said...

you're going to leave us hanging like that?! is your word 'tease'?! :)

Jen said...

i love nutella so much! i put a glob of it in pancake batter, then raspberry jam instead of syrup... amazing!

arajane said...

i love nutella hot chocolate! we had some on our wedding night when we ordered room service at our hotel, so i will always have the happiest of memories when it comes to nutella hot chocolate.

and i can't wait to hear what your word is!

ZB said...

I agree with Beth...TEASE. I'll get out of you somehow. I haven't picked my word this year.

And as for the Hot Cocoa...Boiling the water NOW!

MK said...

Two delicious things in one?! Yes please!

sarah said...

So love nutella hot chocoolate. in my world there's nothing better on a winter night than comfy jammies, a good book and a yummy cup of nutella hot chocolate. yummmmm...

Diane said...

Oh wow! That's a great idea!