5.30.2011

help!!!

Happy Memorial Day weekend, if you're in the US! I hope everyone is having a happy Monday all the same.

My Pretty Blouse pattern got picked up by a really big sewing blog (yay!) and it will be available in a couple of weeks. In the mean time, I need 3-5 last-minute pattern testers to help me make sure it's good to go.

I'm looking for pattern testers who:

* Have a range of sewing levels (probably not absolute beginners, but if you've got a little garment sewing experience under your belt, that's great)
* Wear size medium to extra-large
* Have an editor's eye
* Can complete the top and get feedback to me by THIS FRIDAY.

I cannot offer any compensation, but hey, I'll love you forever + link to you here in a later post.

If you're interested, send an email to themodernmarigold at gmail dot com with "pattern tester" in the subject line. Let me know what size you wear and what level seamstress you consider yourself. If you have a blog or Flickr stream you can link to with examples of your sewing projects, that's super. 
Got it, thanks everyone!

THANK YOU!! smoochies!

1 comment:

SAMZE said...

how in the world did i miss this post?! i love that top and would've love to have been a tester! congrats on this soon to be highlighted on a big sewing blog! :)