5.03.2011

on balance

Last night I just about sliced off the tip of my index finger with my rotary cutter (like for serious). Since then there has been blood, gauze, tape, and more blood, gauze, and tape. Ben & Jerry's totally balances that, right?

Esquivel is also making me feel super jazzy tonight. Best listened to when doing mundane tasks, like scrubbing a toilet or something, because it will make you feel exotic and sexy in a Mrs. Incredible kind of way.

I'm working on a new little freebie for you (and a button for all these freebies! woohoo!). Hope you are as sung as a bug in a rug tonight!

6 comments:

Alisa said...

Ouch! My daughter was playing around with my rotary cutter and did the same thing. (She wasn't supposed to be touching it though, she's only 8.) And oh yeah, did it bleed.

Tara said...

Oh, I hope it feels better soon. I've come so close to doing that and having the sewing machine needle go thru my finger. I know that day is around the corner! Can't wait to see what you're working on. The blog makeover is lovely!

Lora said...

oh no! so sorry about your finger. i'll be praying for you. :)

needle and nest said...

Oh no! That happened to me this past week - I sliced into my middle finger with a rotary cutting blade that was hiding in a bag. Boy, did it bleed! Wish I'd had Ben & Jerry's to make it better!

Diane said...

Oh goodness, those are sharp! I sure hope you have more than just that carton of B&J's to make the balance really equal. =)

Anonymous said...

Mothers never stop fearing that their children will be hurt. I'm so sorry. Wish I had been there to procure the B&J for you.

xox/m