5.02.2011

pretties for monday

Kinda dark and stormy here today, how about you? Oh well, at least it's better than snowing. These pretties have been burning a hole in my pin boards.

I want this dress so bad...



Drooool. I saw the complete aqua/white set at an antique store on Saturday but couldn't swallow the $40 price tag (fair though it may have been).

Source: flickr.com via Amanda on Pinterest



THANK YOU to La, who pointed me toward these (cheap!) shoes after my mustard-flat-coveting last week. Definitely looking for these on our next pilgrimage to Target.

Source: target.com via Amanda on Pinterest



Light + color. Yum.



I love the shape of the skirt with the front crochet detail. Darn you for being so amazing, Free People.



Can you believe this stack of happiness?



Happy Monday, everyone!

(ps. how 'bout that Osama?? R and I stayed up super late last night watching the coverage. you should have seen him when Obama announced that it was our guys that busted in and fired the shots. he was jumping around like a kid on Christmas. it's a big day in the Army community.)

2 comments:

Diane said...

Lovin all the pretties. I'm pretty sure my mama has two of that exact avacado-colored bowl set. =)

Erin Bigler said...

You could so make that dress.