5.04.2011

uplifting download: scripture power


Lizzy started going to Sunbeams (Sunday School) this year, and since then it seems like she's been singing non-stop. I LOVE it. She makes up her own songs, too. Most recently I heard her singing in the bathtub:

There was a little rag
She lived at the bottom of the sea
Swim round, swim round, swim round...

*Melt my mommy heart!* Anyway -- Scripture Power is a big favorite around here. Even Maren sings along sometimes. I found an uber cute + clever music video of the song if you haven't heard it before (or even if you have). The chorus goes:

Scripture power(!) keeps me safe from sin
Scripture power is the power to win
Scripture power; every day I need
The power that I get each time I read.

My day always goes so much better when I read my scriptures first thing. Tempers stay down. Voices speak sweeter. Everything is a little bit brighter, a little more saturated, a little more focused.

Feel free to download any (or all!) of the designs below, or you can print a 4-in-1 that's the perfect size for bookmarks. And let's stick to non-commercial use, k? And (ee!) guess what - I whipped up a button for these little freebies (see last week's here). I have so many more ideas that I hope to share with you. Grab the button and link up if you want!


Now get out there with your scripture power!








3 comments:

A & E said...

love your new look lady!

have a funny story about scripture power....one night we were singing it after dinner and maya said,

"scripture power, helps me get the booty!" and then laughed hysterically.

hmmm....guess we're not teaching her as much as we ought to?

Sara said...

You are awesome sister in Christ!! Thank you for doing this:) I am going to print one off and put it in my sewing studio and then maybe some more for friends and fam:)

Skooks said...

Your blog makeover is PERFECT. Now I want one!