11.16.2011

loulouthi go anywhere bag

I am IN LOVE with this bag.
{although, have I ever made anything from this Anna OR that Anna that I wasn't in love with? no. no I haven't.}


So let me tell you all the great things that everyone else has already said about this pattern:
It is well-written. It is the perfect size. It has lots. of. pockets.  

It probably isn't the right bag if you like to tote around everything + the kitchen sink. 
Otherwise, it's the right bag. Trust me.


{For kitchen sink-toters, this one is nice, which I blogged about here and have been using almost constantly since then.}

I made 2 changes to the Go Anywhere bag: one, I used a visible magnetic clasp for the main bag, which was just personal preference. Two, I used fusible fleece interfacing for the main bag, and I'm so glad that I did {I first used it on the Birdie Sling}. It gives the bag just the right amount of heft and sturdiness.


{I guess I was really worried about making sure you saw the inside, too.}
Bravo to both my favorite Annas!

6 comments:

rachael {imagine gnats} said...

oh, amanda, i LOVE it!! i've been eyeing that pattern for a while. and who doesn't love amh??

chris said...

Your new bag is fabulous. The fabric choice is spot on. enjoy! :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful fabric choices! I love them!

Jeni Baker said...

Oooooh, it turned out so cute! I am still going back and forth over fabric for this bag, but it's next on the list! :)

childishkim said...

Always a fan of new carry-alls. Ben says i can't have any more though. You're last picture looks like your frustrated that you have a new bag and no were to go. SMILE GIRL:)

JB and Jane said...

Just saw this and had to download the pattern right away! Mama needs a new bag.
I think adding fusible is a great tip. thanks!