11.01.2011

the pin-did challenge: week 4


A red door! 
Isn't it gorgeous? 
Kate of Oh Write! is behind this baby, and she has some lovely Pinterest inspiration photos up with her post, too.
I want to do the exact same thing the minute we close on our house -- only I'm thinking maybe mustard?

Pinterest keeps right on knocking my sub-zero winter socks off with all the amazing ideas peeps are pinning. 
I keep swinging between creative ecstasy and creative despair at how many things there are that I want to be DOING!

Your turn...

4 comments:

rachael {imagine gnats} said...

my advice of the week... just b/c someone else on pinterest did it successfully does not necessarily mean that you can too. just a thought ;)

Kate said...

Hi Amanda! It was so fun to see my door featured on your blog this morning! Thanks so much. Unfortunately, my creative moments were consumed with a pair of butterfly wings this week, so no pin-doing for me.

Brandi said...

Hey Amanda! Thanks so much for hosting again this week!

Tom and Sherry said...

Who is that adorable big girl?!