3.09.2012

PB&H Breakfast Wrap with Yogurt, Granola, & Bananas


This may fall squarely into the realm of Weird Foods I Loved Growing Up, but I don't care, because I remembered this wrap today, made one, and it was so insanely good that I had to share it. I got the recipe from a sandwich cookbook, can't remember the name of it. I worked at a bookstore in high school and loved to sneak on-the-clock reads in the cookbook section. This wrap makes an equally awesome breakfast or mid-afternoon pick-me-up.


It's simple, it's healthy, it's filling, and it's really, really tasty. 


I even made homemade granola AND homemade yogurt this week, can't get much better than that
 {except maybe harvesting your own honey?? hmm}.


PB&H Breakfast Wrap with Yogurt, Granola, & Bananas
serves 1

1 flour tortilla
Peanut butter
1/2 banana, sliced
Plain yogurt, about 1/4 cup
Granola, about 1/4 cup
Honey

Smear peanut butter on the tortilla. Distribute banana slices over the middle third of the tortilla. Top with yogurt, granola, and a generous drizzle of honey. Wrap that baby tight and nosh it up.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

That looks yummy! So I have to tell you that my friends on pinterest keep on repinning your pretty blouse photo and I'm like "Hey I know her!" Just wanted to let you know you're famous :)

Becky said...

Oh YUM. I am so into PB and Bananas right now... This is definitely breakfast for tomorrow!