7.20.2011

best snazzy pattern source + printable knot-tying cheat sheet

Just a short post today -- in case you're in the mood to venture beyond chevrons, friendship-bracelets.net is totally rad. There's tons of free patterns, but figuring out how to read them can be tricky. Here's a really useful tutorial on how to do just that.

You'll need to know a few basic knots before you can tackle most of the patterns. 
I've bumbled my way through a few of them so far, but I still need a little cheat sheet! 
Here's a little one just for you; you can scale it down to make it whatever size you prefer.


Now go get snazzy -- and don't forget to visit Jenn to see what she's got for today! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are fantastic! Visiting your site always leaves a smile on my face. Can't wait to bust out a bracelet!

Cottage Mommy said...

I just signed up for the swap and tried, tried, tried to do the chevron stripe. It's not working! I can't remember color order at all! I've done so many way more complicated things in my life and I can't master friendship bracelets??? My poor swap buddies.....yikes!

Lizzy said...

Been browsing your blog--love it! Found you on em ay kay ee. I am totally adding you to my blog roll and now I have to read up on understanding these friendship bracelet patterns as I see some knotting in my future!