7.14.2011

friendship bracelet swap!

Guess what??! It's almost time for...



Time to fold a cootie catcher, put your hair in a side ponytail, and dust off those friendship bracelet-making ninja skillz (I know you've got 'em), 'cause next week is Friendship Bracelet Week!

I'm teaming up with the fabulous Jenn from Ruffled Sunshine for a week full of friendship bracelet fabulousness, including tutorials, guest posts, inspiration galleries, and a great big friendship bracelet swap for everyone who wants to play!

Excited much??

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Yeah Yeah ! Want to get back into making these, had a craving last week, will be brilliant! Cannot wait ;)

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

so excited!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

I am addicted. I have been making these the past couple weeks and cannot get enough. Can't wait to se some more patterns.

Amy said...

Sweet! I think it's time to break out the thread. xoxo