7.22.2011

friendship bracelet inspiration gallery

I hope you've enjoyed our little friendship bracelet soiree! 
To wrap things up, I thought I'd share some favorite friendship bracelet images from the week (sources linked below each image)...







Simple and snazzy, multicolored and monochrome, we love 'em all!
Hope you've had a knottin' good time this week -- remember that swap signups are open through July 27th, so email us, already!
Thanks for playing along -- group hugs + big wet smoochies all around!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

They're all so fun!

Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

While Id absolutely love to sign up I just cant commit to one more thing right now. But I loved looking at all these fun, colorful options.:) Have a great weekend!

MK said...

So cute! I'm having so much fun making these bracelets.

Dionne said...

This is very nice. I would like to feature your design at www.handmade-jewelry-club.com whenever I have slot available for this.
Diybeadingclub.com
Diylessons.org
Handmade-Jewelry-Club.com