7.26.2011

last call for swappers!

We're baa-ack! 

Contrary to all appearances, we spent most of last week traipsing around New England, falling in love with Portsmouth, NH and the beach in York, ME (although the water only feels good on 90-100 degree days, take my word for it, and we had a couple of those). 

We had an awesome time, but I didn't take one single picture. Oh well.


I have been making lots of friendship bracelets, thanks in part to my friend/anchor The Wild Thing. 

I have also gotten my gluteus maximus back into workout mode to finally get rid of my empty baby house (because that baby is now, um, 2). My man and I started working out together (he is a total machine, it's incredible) to the tune of P90X, which is super fun (if more than slightly intimidating), even though I thought there was no way we'd ever work out together. Woot for doing stuff together!

And tonight he is taking me to see Harry Potter. DOUBLE WOOT.

Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the swap, so if you've been fence-sitting, email us, stat!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Loving the sound of a road trip through New England. Can't believe M is already {two}! How did that happen!?!?
You definitely get a woot for working out to P90X. I guess anything is fun with your man, right?
{hugs}

Tom and Sherry said...

P90X? I'm interested in the getting-rid-of-the-baby-house thing. My baby is about to turn 28...I think.

xox/m

Diane said...

I LOVE the Wild Thing! (What a classic!)

I love the New England area of this lovely country! I'm glad you're able to get out together for fun!

Great job on the P90X! Brad and I started it together and then I ended up finishing it alone quite awhile ago. It's not easy but SO exciting to say you've done it. Brad just finished the 90 day routine by himself (since my baby house is full at the moment), and can definitely tell that he's stronger and in better shape than he's been in awhile. I agree that doing it together is more fun though. It definitely kept me going.

Jenny said...

Makenna uses a clipboard as an anchor for her friendship bracelets. :-)

Good luck with P90X. Love ya!