7.30.2011

sissy kisses


Just some Saturday night shenanigans. Summer is so great, ain't it?

Some things:

Swap signups are now closed. If you signed up, you should have received an email with your partners' contact info. 
If you signed up but didn't get an email, let us know.

Is anyone interested in some tutorials on how to use Gimp (like Photoshop, but free)? 
That's what I use for all my graphic design + photo tweakage, and I'd be happy to share some how-tos. 
Let me know in the comments.

We are soaking summer up to the max. I hope you are, too!

*kissy kissy*

7 comments:

chris said...

I would love some Gimp help. I downloaded it a while back, tried to play a little and couldn't get a thing to work like I thought it would. Happy Saturday to you.

Heidianna said...

I'd love some Gimp tutorials! My husband is a whiz at it, but I have to ask each time I do something "How do I do that again?" and he sighs heavily. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

These are the sweetest sibling pictures I've ever seen!

Katie said...

YES PLEASE!!!!!

Rachel said...

I would LOVE some Gimpy advice :)

timberlyn {thisblessedmama} said...

Yes, you had me at photoshop and free! I've never tried gimp. Would love the tutorials!

dawn said...

I would love to see some GIMP tutorials! I have heard about GIMP, but haven't had time to play around with it at all.