2.13.2012

26 praises

{ink and watercolor}

I loved Daisy Yellow's creative experiment earlier this month: 
pick a word, any word, and write it 25 different ways.
I picked my word for the year {praise}.

To be honest, I wasn't feeling very praise-full at the time,
and began with a grudging heart.
But the challenge was too much to pass up, and after getting over the hump of praise 15 or so,
I suddenly saw how many ways there are to see praise.
Everywhere! Everything!
Suddenly the least object or idea was a potential subject of praise.

"It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name..."
{psalm 92:1}

4 comments:

Erin Bigler said...

Whoa! I like it.

A & E said...

very very creative lady.
i really dig the idea.
going to be trying it.

Tom and Sherry said...

Amanda...It is absolutely LOVELY!

simple.beautiful.lady. said...

LOVE this.