2.27.2012

bathroom remodel inspiration: mint, gray, sunshine, + glass

We're saving our pennies for a major kitchen overhaul, so in the mean time I am going to give our bathroom {we only have 1!} a little facelift. A little paint, a nice picture or two, and some little finishing touches are gonna go a long way. I'm pretty smitten with this color palette, but I'm curious -- do you have any pet color palettes lately?


I can't wait to get started -- my dad is coming for a visit + to help with this + a bunch of other projects in a couple of weeks. Eek!

5 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I think bathrooms can be super fun rooms or be crazy and have an excuse to do so! You are only in there a short amount of time so it's not overwhelming, and guests will love it and comment on how nice your bathroom is!

A & E said...

love the color combo. i've been dying to update my bathroom from the flesh color it is. i'm loving gray + yellow.

Simply EC said...

My mouth is watering from that first picture, I really want some of those Meringues! What a beautiful color combo!

The Thompsons said...

ooo- I really like this color combo. Oh, and are you uber next week? I'm headed up to New York on Wednesday for a few days if you're interested in getting together at some point.

Unknown said...

What climate factors have to be compelled to be thought-about once building a place Denver?
http://www.allevaconstruction.com/services/construction-design.html