2.14.2012

valentine's with the kidlets: graphing conversation hearts


Little-known fact: 
I am the {extremely} math-challenged daughter of a professional {and extremely gifted} math teacher.
So I think my mom will be very excited to see me {me!} teaching my offspring to graph stuff at such a tender age. 
Lizzy jumped on it and rocked the graphing. Maren, well, takes more after me.

Once the graphing was done, there was that terrible yearly disappointment when you eat that first conversation heart and you remember how horrible they really taste...


1 comment:

Tom and Sherry said...

Fantastic! Praise for Mama A. Did you have them find the mean by distributing the "excess" in each bar so all the bars match?

Oh...wait...that's what the President is doing.

Love the pics, A. Can't wait to see them.

xox/m