2.03.2012

process: gesso and glitter


All this discovering and experimenting with new forms and mediums and ideas is so idiotically exciting. 
speedball? gesso? india ink? brayer? huh??
Every time I hear about some new thing my heart beats a little faster, like the wind that
speaks to Vianne "of towns yet to be visited, friends in need yet to be discovered, battles yet to be fought..."
only about art supplies.
Ok bad comparison.
I did make a fabulous discovery regarding glitter that I hope to translate into a tutorial very soon.

1 comment:

April said...

The only thing in that list that I'm familiar with is glitter. I've never even heard of the other ones. Wow, I'm out of the loop! I wouldn't consider myself a very crafty person. I do sew but my main hobbies are reading and photography, so not much paint, glitter, or cutting going on around here. I love to read crafty blogs though, and get ideas for things I'll probably never do, LOL!