2.05.2012

valentine's merrymaking

I promised myself that this year I'd be better about decorating for the smaller holidays.
I've made 4 garlands {and a bloggy banner! click over, Google Reader peeps!} for Valentine's Day so far, and you know what?
It makes the holiday so much more exciting to have cute little decorations up.
The girls are so excited about Valentine's Day, even though they don't really know what it's all about,
except they think that "Mommy, can we get these blueberries for Valentine's Day??" might just work.
{it didn't.}
So it's time to seize the day and craft it up, right? What am I missing?



Valentine's Rice Krispie Treats via Babies, Paper and Song






I have the tissue all cut up to make those votives but just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. And I am totally stealing that entire V-day menu... the girls are going to flip.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Love the ginormous bow on the yarn wreath. Must remember that for next year! And I love your new banner. Great job on it!

Flattail Family said...

Great ideas, but you are missing one V-day essential: CHOCOLATE!!!

Erin Bigler said...

I like your new banner! But I question your decision to forego the valentine blueberries. When AREN'T blueberries a good idea? :)

A & E said...

very sassy new valentine-y look!
the menu is a very cool idea-going to have to try that one.
and i'd like some rice krispies now. :)

Robyn said...

So cute!