2.11.2011

navy + dots

I guess it's not just me.



{via Modcloth}





{via Modcloth}




{via Ruche}



Louise had the brilliant idea of adding lace to the bottom of my too-short dress (see below), so maybe we'll see what we can whip up over the weekend.

Also on my mind today --

Ms. Horner's unfailingly perfect color instinct --



Further adventures in sourdough (look how happy my starter is!) -- and the suspicion that some pain au chocolat might be in my near future --



And this happy reminder --



Stay snug this weekend!

4 comments:

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Anna's solids got me today too. Promptly added to my wishlist...

S said...

A broad band of navy at the bottom?

Sara said...

OOH I love that last dress:) It will be fun to see what you do with the dress you have.

Beverly said...

Your color pallet of fabrics reminded me of this online tool for color combinations. I learned about it from my quilting sister.
http://kuler.adobe.com/#themes/rating?time=30. You are so fun!