4.20.2011

boho pretty

Happy Wednesday, friends! We have been super busy around here, but I wanted to pop in with some pretty pictures for today.

:: the loveliest little sitting space via an indian summer with thanks to shannel::

:: someday I will learn to arrange flowers as prettily as this, via once wed with thanks to oh hello friend ::

:: I want to eat this for lunch -- that ok with you, Anna? via noodlehead::

:: this phrase used to annoy me, but this sunny print might change my mind, via keep calm gallery ::

:: I'll take one brick wall, please? via jenny darling with thanks to candace::

:: so snuggly, so cheerful, so bright! via selmaoglinea ::

2 comments:

anna said...

:) I think it definitely wouldn't taste as good as it looks. hehehe

The Lattimore Acre said...

So pretty.... the tins on the wall! I love the new blog look!