4.26.2011

uplifting download: good, better, best

Happy Tuesday, guys! I'm excited to post this fun little freebie. A while back, Dallin H. Oaks gave an address called Good, Better, Best that's all about priorities.

Because it isn't always a choice between doing something naughty or doing something good.

More often our choices are whether we'll do something good (read a novel?), something better (play with my kids?), or something best (serve my neighbor together with my kids?).

To sum it up simply:
"We have to forego some good things in order to choose others that are better or best because they develop faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and strengthen our families."
That message has been on my mind a lot lately, so I made a little reminder -- stick it on your fridge, pin it in your laundry room, give it to a friend -- I hope you like it!










8 comments:

Erika @ rouge + whimsy said...

cute cute! Thanks for sharing! I'm def. downloading!

<3 erika @ rougeandwhimsy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That is definitely one of the best talks. Love the print! Thanks you lady!

Jules said...

I love love love this!
Thanks so very much!

Jami said...

ooooo i love it! I may need one in every room!

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

fantastico!
love it.

Sarah said...

I think I might just do this as a future project for my silhouette to churn out!

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Oh, I LOVE this! Thank you so much for making it freeeeeee! My favorite ;-)

Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

Natalie said...

Is this printable still available? When I click on it it sends me to a page where I have to subscribe to the site to download it. Please let me know if there is still a free option for downloading! This will be perfect for the youth conference I'm in charge of! Thanks!