4.25.2011

welcome!


You made it!
I'm so excited you're here.
And I'm so excited about this jazzy little space.
But more on all of that later.
For now -- see that pretty little subscribe button?
(over there. on the right.)
It's calling your name.
'Cause this is where all the action is now.
(hear that? caaaaaallllllliiiing...)
You can also become a follower if you want (below right),
but I promise not to get my panties in a bunch about it
(bwa ha).

See you soon!
smooch smooch,
xo/amanda

p.s. My mom took that awesome picture of Lizzy. She is such a hoot.

10 comments:

Rebekah said...

Pretty!

Anna said...

loooove the new look, it's so fresh and clean and beautiful!

Jentry said...

Happy Day! It looks so awesome. You are one of the hardest workers I know!

Lynne said...

Congrats on the new site. It looks great!

Jillian said...

Rock on, my friend!

TotallyContent said...

It looks GREAT!!

megan&steve said...

Awesome. I'm wearing a Modern Marigold beauty of a skirt today...again. LOVE IT!! I think of you when I wear it. Happy times.

The Ahumadas said...

I love the new site, and of course I am a very frequent lurker, you always bring some sunshine into my day
-xoxo

The Vegetarian Hunter said...

You are so funny, I love your bloggy slang. The new site looks great.
Cheers,
Carolyn

Tom and Sherry said...

Fun new look! And I am bursting with pride that my artsy daughter would think to post my pic.