4.28.2011

tomorrow? (fingers crossed)


Some other things:

* Thank you for your sweet comments about my new blog! All the design comes from the uber-talented Molly via the newly launched Life Made Lovely Designs. Molly and Heather are sweet, real, and amazingly talented. Jump on 'em!

* 70 degrees yesterday. Bare feet. Grass. Running. Sunshine. Bliss.

* These mustard flats are completely killing me. Somebody please buy them so I can't. Anybody seen any cheap shoes like this?

* Onion-parmesan sourdough. Yes.

* Love you guys. Thanks for being so sweet with this bloggy move. I was really nervous about it, so thanks for being so awesome + supportive. Let's do a giveaway or something soon, mkay?

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

Hey Amanda! Congrats on the new blog! I'm slowly getting my act together, and should have some new pics for you to look over soon. Happy spring to you! :-)

Jillian said...

As for the shoes, do you have a Nordstrom Rack anywhere near you? I've been finding some awesome steals there (as things that 'look' old are coming back into fashion). I got big frilly taffeta dresses for the girls for $6 ea! I will mourn when I move from this store's proximity.

molly june. said...

!!!!!

thanks for your kind words :)

and new skirts?! weeeeee! i'm excited! xo

The Ahumadas said...

Target has some cute mustard sandals right now, I'm trying to send the link, but I don't know if I did it right.

http://www.target.com/Flats-Womens-Shoes/b/3429561/ref=sc_fe_l_4_1041816_11?node=3429561#/abn?url=%2Fb.json%3Fie%3DUTF8%26node%3D3429561%26searchNodeID%3D3429561%26rh%3Dproduct_site_launch_date%253A-0a%257Claunch-date%253A-1y%257Cavailability%253A-2%257Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%253AYellow%26releaseID%3D%26searchView%3Dgrid3%26searchRank%3Dsalesrank%26searchSize%3D30&clear=false