4.01.2011

sorry if you don't care about men wrestling in short shorts, but it's my blog and i'll brag if i want to

When I walked into the wrestling tournament today, nearly the first thing I saw was my man -- with blood smeared across his face.

Awesome.

Apparently we missed a totally rad match by a matter of seconds. He got beat 7-6, but all the guys were buzzing about how rockin' he was. We stuck around for a while, had a good time, and got to see him wrestle again. This time he pinned his opponent in a minute or two.



Getting amped up.



Ready to rock.



Thrown. That was R's favorite picture. And jeez, those leg muscles.



Yep. That's what you get for putting "whiskey kid" on your shirt.

The best part was when R detailed 2 of his soldiers to babysit so I could take pictures. I'm telling you. It's the good life.

Oh! and ETA: At the concessions table, I overheard a soldier say to his buddy, "Aaw man, Mr. T brownies! You gotta get one of those!" Mua ha ha.

7 comments:

Becky said...

I love it! Go R!

muffin said...

Ha! I can totally HEAR R saying 'that's what you kid for putting whiskey kid on your shirt'. HEAR HIM. Did he also say 'dear! I was like (fill in country name) in (fill in date) against (fill in country name)!!'.
:)

Betz said...

That's totally rad. Love the photos. And yes, you SHOULD brag!

sms said...

You own a great talent of writing.Good Luck and get going.And yes i have book mark your site littlecumulus.wordpress.com .

lose weight with acai berry said...

We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end.

Elle said...

I've just recently been reunited with a friend's brother who just got done with his couple of years in the marine corp. I'm a little weary of starting a relationship with him though because I'm a tree-hugging hippie and I don't agree with war/fighting. I would like your advice in this matter because I feel you're living the life I could choose for myself.

Sincerely yours,



Elle

Car Hire said...

thanks for posting this.