4.27.2011

cute easter kids

Mua ha ha ha! Just when you thought you'd seen the entire blogosphere's cute-kids-on-Easter pictures. I was hoping for a nice sisterly pic, but they were on a sugar high and I had to get to church early, so there went that. Oh well, these are waaaay more representative of L+M's personalities anyway.

I have to toot my own horn (toot! toot!) on Lizzy's dress. I made it using the Oliver+S Ice Cream Dress pattern. And boy howdy, everything you've heard about those patterns is true. Clear! Clean! Well designed! And the most beautifully tailored garment I think I've ever made. That Liesl makes you feel like a genius, she does.

2 comments:

childishkim said...

I love this pic of L. Looks like she's transforming into something that will gnaw at my leg. We should be friends...
And 'cindy lu-who' is always too cute.

Anonymous said...

That IS cindy lu-who!!