3.24.2011

inspiring artists: katie daisy


I have been in love with Katie Daisy's work since I first saw her You Are My Sunshine print over on Sea Water Tea Co. a few months back. Her style is so vibrant, fresh, cheerful, and color-saturated -- the stuff of your favorite technicolor daydreams. I finally ponied up for my favorite two prints -- strategic reminders to myself, really. My mouth fell open when they came in the mail. Katie's prints are even more beautiful in person, and I love looking at them every day. I have this favorite little daydream where we move back to Logan and I open a little juice shop where the carrots are always sweet, the staff are dreadlocked USU hippies, and the signage is by Katie. Someday!

Anyway, get a warm mug of something and head on over to The Wheatfield -- you won't be disappointed!

14 comments:

S said...

I L-O-V-E these! Which are your two fav's?

muffin said...

USU hippies :) haha. That's awesome. Ben's moving up there for his last rotation on monday. Possibly staying at the University inn!

Melanie said...

I've been meaning to open up Etsy one day and search for something very much like these! Thanks for sharing.

And I also have a little favorite daydream like yours. Juice shop, dreadlocked hippies and all. :) (okay not really the juice and hippy part, but look me up if you do and I'll be a business partner) Logan will always have a special place in my memories and heart.

Nicole said...

Love!! totally just ordered the "golden" state print : D

Megan said...

Oh my! This is just what I needed this morning :) Thanks for sharing!

anna said...

pretty! I just ordered some for myself and my daughters' room, they are really beautiful in real life. :) oh and you probably alread know, but she has gift wrapping, some tableware, picture frames and other things available at Target!!!

buy tramadol said...

Beautiful site!

wat is bloggen said...

Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

Ostend Hotels said...

Blogging keeps me insane. Keep up all the positive work. I too love to blog. I found this one to be very informative.

botanical art said...

buy art online

Asia Tour said...

Very wonderful visual appeal on this internet site , I'd value it 10 10.

Kit Kochevar said...

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Milan Hotels said...

I was suggested this blog by means of my bro. I am not sure whether or not this publish is written by means of him as no one else understand such precise about my problem. You’re wonderful! Thanks!

Natalya Brannen said...

My spouse and I arrived here seeing as this site has been tweeted by a woman I was following and i'm excited I made it here.