3.11.2011

new skirt for me



I've always had a little seller's remorse that one of my first skirts ever sold. I think I was secretly hoping that no one would buy it, but I guess it's a good thing that someone liked it, right?! Anyway, I had some very good luck lately (as usual, in the form of Evelyn) and scored another yellow butterfly sheet. I was using it making a new skirt for the shop, and was nearly done with it when I noticed a few tiny holes in the striped fabric. I'd be lying if I told you it upset me, because it made me do a little happy dance that I get to keep it. Maybe I shouldn't always wait for the rejects?

Another happy dance and a big thank-you to Sew, Mama, Sew for featuring my Bold Statement top on their blog yesterday!

{resources}
filmstrip textures :: blowback photography
scallop punch :: the pugly pixel
font :: impact label via dafont
flower bling :: kitschy digitals

4 comments:

April said...

That is a lovely skirt. I like the leggings too. :-)

Melanie said...

I heart your bold statement shirt. Way fun!

Evelyn said...

I love that skirt. It looks perfect on you, so it must have been destined to be yours!

christsavesme said...

Really cute! You gave me a new idea.